Confluence Social Comments PluginMay 30th, 2011 by Micha Kops
The plugin allows you to notify users of ongoing discussions in comments on a confluence page by posting a specific token including the user’s name like this: “@username:”
- Configurable notification settings in the administration area
- Several placeholders to be used in the e-mail template for the notifications
- User filtering to avoid sending duplicate e-mails
- For more detailed information take a look at the Maven generated project website
- Download the plugin from Atlassian’s Plugin Exchange or using the Universal Plugin Manager
- Log into your Confluence as administrator and click the link in the administration area “Social Comments Configuration”
- Configure the notification settings as desired
- Enjoy and spam your colleagues/ wiki mates
Below are some screenshots appended from the plugin’s configuration area
Please feel free to have a look at my other free plugins on the Atlassian Marketplace here.
- 2015-03-22: Links to other plugins on the Marketplace added, image captions added.